CPR/AED: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (Workplace/Community) Course Description
Length of Course:
If Certified Before - 30 to 60 Minutes
If Never Certified Before - 60 to 120 Minutes
This course is designed for the general public and follows the 2010 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Ruben Major, EMT-Paramedic, M.A.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning CPR
- Chapter Two: Personal Safety
- Chapter Three: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Four: ABCs & CPR
- Chapter Five: Continuous Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chapter Six: Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Chapter Seven: Choking
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion