Length of Course:
If Certified Before - 30 to 60 Minutes
If Never Certified Before - 60 to 120 Minutes
This course is designed for the general public and follows the 2010 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Basic First Aid. The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Ruben Major, EMT-Paramedic, M.A.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning First Aid
- Chapter Two: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Three: Personal Safety
- Chapter Four: ABCs
- Chapter Five: Medical Emergencies
- Chapter Six: Trauma Emergencies
- Chapter Seven: Other Emergencies
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion