Online CPR Certification
Our online CPR classes & first aid training follows
the 2010 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and basic first aid.
First Aid Training Class
Bloodborne Pathogens Class
Combine CPR, First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogens Classes & Save:
- CPR & First Aid: $32.50
- CPR, First Aid, & Bloodborne Pathogens: $39.95
Our classes are provided through EMS University, an internationally recognized training center. The student will be issued a certificate upon successful completion of the course which involves a multiple choice test.
Online CPR Classes
are conveinient with EMS University. Our classes have been developed by our team of
EMS Professionals who have extensive experience in performing
First Aid and who can show you exactly what the most effective manners are for providing care.
Our classes include video demonstrations of the skills you may need to use. This is
not just a reading course, it includes multimedia video training that has been used to increase student
competency of the skills in a shorter time when compared with reading only courses. It is more effective for
Our CPR classes and first aid training courses are a convenient way to get certified. With any of our programs you
can instantly print out your proof of certification upon successful completion and we will mail
you a wallet card for free.
Online CPR Recertification
If you are looking for cpr recertification, the process is easy. Simply enter your user information, including first and last
name, pick and pay for your class, and receive instant access. The process is the same as initial certification,
however, it is generally estimated that it will take you half the time to finish because of your familiarity with the course.
Sign up for an online CPR class today!
Program Training Advantages:
- Print a wallet sized card and certificate instantly after completion of the course;
- Cards are signed by our paramedic instructors and are instantly available to print AND mailed to you!
- No extra charge | no hidden fees for your certification;
- Nationally accredited business & internationally recognized certification;
- Valid for two (2) years after course completion;
- Unlimited access - complete at your own pace and review the material after completion;
- Complete the course exclusively online - no need to attend classes in person;
- Retake the test as many times as necessary to pass - no extra charge;
- Continuous availability of courses (access anytime from anywhere);
- Live chat available for instant answers to your questions;
- (800) dedicated technical & course support line;
- Email technical & support availability;
- Follows ILCOR 2010 guidelines.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) University Recognition, Accreditation & Mission
We are authorized to conduct our courses by EMS University which is internationally recognized and accepted for quality
and committment to student-centered learning and high retention. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, EMS
University is compliant with 2010 ECC/ILCOR/AHA Guidelines for Basic Life Support (BLS) programs and seeks to increase understanding
of emergency medical treatment for the general public and healthcare professionals.
Who Uses Us?
Each year tens of thousands of people get certified using our programs. We are heavily relied upon to provide corporate solutions
for a variety of agencies, including child care centers, behavioral health facilities, medical facilities, nurse agencies,
contruction agencies, schools, etc... For reasons of courtesy and competition, we do not publish these sources. If you would like to
obtain a list of company references and contacts, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also get information about CPR certification & 2010 guidelines for CPR and Basic First Aid curriculum.